Private Dog Training Lessons
A One-On-One, Learn Together Approach
Our private dog training lessons are a great fit if you’re looking to teach your dog basic obedience or you want to help them learn a specific skill. Your dog will learn the basic necessary commands such as sit, down and heel but they will also learn how to have the calm state-of-mind they need to stay focused in distracting situations.
This work is a more hands-on approach where the owner is directly involved in the training process and they are learning while their dogs are learning too. We show you the fundamentals of dog obedience and you work with your dog to get the results you want. In the process, you learn how to understand your dog and your dog learns how to understand you. This builds the clear communication you need to maintain the “good dog” lifestyle or to keep building on your skills and aspire to even more!
3 ONE-HOUR PRIVATE LESSONS
Our Good Dog Jumpstarter Package is a swift way to offer powerful, diverse training with a customized focus on the behaviors with which your dog needs work.
YOUR DOG WILL LEARN:
- • Manners: no jumping, nipping, begging
- • To be quiet when told – no whining or barking
- • “Sit” – Sit on bottom AND stay where they are seated
- • “Down” – Lay down and stay where they are lying
- • Walking nicely on a leash
- • Coming when called
- • Private lessons at our education center
(Can’t or don’t want to travel? Check out our In-Home Dog Training)
- • Professional dog training, but remember this is owner-training too!
(Looking for an all-inclusive option? See our Board & Train Packages)
- • Socialization skills on-campus with other dogs
- • Access to our exclusive boarding and doggy day care services upon completion
3 ONE-HOUR LESSONS – $249
Does not include:
- Training collars (prong collars or eCollars)
ADD-ON TO PACKAGES OR USE FOR BRUSH UPS
Keep up the good work! You’ve covered the basics and you’re both walking a little taller, but don’t stop there. Our add-on lessons give you the opportunity to add even more skills and abilities to your already awesome library. This is a great option for ongoing training to keep your dog sharp, learning and always well-behaved. Makes a great add-on to other training packages too!
1 HOUR LESSON – $85*
*Must have completed or be enrolled in a Board and Train Program or Private Lessons to qualify