- All dogs MUST be fully vaccinated
The following vaccinations must be current or administered at least 7 days PRIOR to attending boarding or day care:
– Bordatella/Kennel Cough
- To ensure we are able to provide long-lasting training results, dogs attending training must be 10 months ago or older. Younger dogs may be accepted but must first be evaluated and approved by a Dog Gone Amazing Trainer.
- Board and Trains: Females must be spayed but we do accept in-tact males
- Private Lessons: Intact dogs are allowed but no in-heat females are permitted on campus.
- Dogs exhibiting aggression or leash reactivity must be evaluated by our trainers before officially enrolling in a training program. Dogs that pose a higher threat to our staff or other dogs are subject to additional fees. You will be notified if your dog needs more training time and attention than the program requested and will be subject to additional training fees.
- In-Home Lessons: Only available for locations within 20 minutes of the Dog Gone Amazing Downtown Center
- All Boarding policies apply to Board and Train programs as well
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of 50% of your Private Lesson package is due at the time of booking
- If you cancel or reschedule your lesson, you must do so two weeks PRIOR to your lesson appointment
- Package cancellations will result in the loss of your package deposit
- You may reschedule ONCE, two weeks PRIOR to your lesson appointment without incurring a rescheduling fee. Future lesson rescheduling will result in a charge for the full amount of that day’s lesson.
* We understand that emergencies happen. Exceptions may be made as needed.
- Remember, Daycare and Boarding services are for members only. All attendees must have completed our Masters or Advanced training.
- Daycare and Boarding is by reservation ONLY. We highly recommend purchasing day care packages – save money and pre-schedule your days!
- All dog MUST be fully vaccinated to attend Dog Gone Amazing. Owners are responsible for keeping vaccinations current and providing updated records.
STANDARD BOARDING POLICIES
Reservations can only be made for a maximum of 12 months in advanced
A 50% deposit will be collected at the time of booking to hold your reservation
Cancellations made 3+ days PRIOR to your arrival date will receive a full refund
Cancellations made after the 3-day cut-off period will forfeit the reservation deposit
Please don’t stand us up! No-shows AND cancellations made with 24 hours notice or less will be charged the FULL boarding reservation fee
Deposits cannot be used as credits towards other services
Payment for the full balance will be due at the time of pick-up
All pricing and policies subject to change without notice
TRAINING PERIOD – If it has been more than 6 months since your dog has attended training (either a training program or DGA daycare), we may require 1-2 Brush-Up Training Lessons ($40 each) are added to their reservation.
VACCINES – Dog must be fully vaccinated. New vaccinations must be administered 5 days PRIOR to your arrival date.
Please be sure your dog arrives with a leash, prong collar, and enough food for the duration of their stay at drop-off
All standard boarding policies apply on holidays with these additional terms
- Cancellations made 7+ days PRIOR to your arrival date will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made after the 7-day cut-off period will forfeit the reservation deposit
Please be sure to review the calendar below to see when holiday boarding rules apply.
WCSD Spring and Fall Breaks – 2021-2022 Schedule
Thanksgiving (Thursday thru Sunday after)
Christmas thru New Years (Dec 24th – Jan 2nd)
Memorial Day weekend
Independence Day ( July 1st thru 5th)
Labor Day weekend