- All dogs MUST be fully vaccinated
The following vaccinations must be current or administered at least 7 days PRIOR to attending boarding or day care:
– Bordatella/Kennel Cough
- To ensure we are able to provide long-lasting training results, dogs attending training must be 10 months ago or older. Younger dogs may be accepted but must first be evaluated and approved by a Dog Gone Amazing Trainer.
- Board and Trains: Females must be spayed but we do accept in-tact males
- Private Lessons: Intact dogs are allowed but no in-heat females are permitted on campus.
- Dogs exhibiting aggression or leash reactivity must be evaluated by our trainers before officially enrolling in a training program. Dogs that pose a higher threat to our staff or other dogs are subject to additional fees. You will be notified if your dog needs more training time and attention than the program requested and will be subject to additional training fees.
- In-Home Lessons: Only available for locations within 20 minutes of the Dog Gone Amazing Downtown Center
- All Boarding policies apply to Board and Train programs as well
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of 50% of your Private Lesson package is due at the time of booking
- If you cancel or reschedule your lesson, you must do so two weeks PRIOR to your lesson appointment
- Package cancellations will result in the loss of your package deposit
- You may reschedule ONCE, two weeks PRIOR to your lesson appointment without incurring a rescheduling fee. Future lesson rescheduling will result in a charge for the full amount of that day’s lesson.
* We understand that emergencies happen. Exceptions may be made as needed.
- Remember, Daycare and Boarding services are for members only. All attendees must have completed our Masters or Advanced training.
- Daycare and Boarding is by reservation ONLY. We highly recommend purchasing day care packages – save money and pre-schedule your days!
- All dog MUST be fully vaccinated to attend Dog Gone Amazing. Owners are responsible for keeping vaccinations current and providing updated records.
Day Care Cancellation Policy
- Reservations must be cancelled with at least 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Emergency cancellations only. After 2 same-day cancellations, you will be charged the full reservation price.
- Please don’t stand us up! If you do not show up you will be charged for 100% of your reservation.
Boarding Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be made within 5 days prior to your arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee of 50% of your boarding reservation.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of your arrival date will be subject to the FULL boarding reservation fee.
- Please don’t stand us up! No-shows will be charged the FULL boarding reservation fee.