Is Bad Behavior BrINGING you down?
- Just won’t listen and doesn’t obey commands
- Has embarrassing habits like jumping up on guests and barking at everything
- Pulls, tugs or bites on the leash during walks
- Growls and nips at people or other animals
- Guards you, toys, food or other things around the house
- Still goes potty inside
- Is destructive and gets into things they shouldn’t
- Shout or repeat yourself a million times with no change
- Get taken on walks regularly by your dog
- Have tried bribing, negotiating and giving them “the look”
- Don’t know what you’re doing wrong
- Wish you could live in peace with your dog
- Want to be able to trust your dog
- Want to enjoy walks and hikes without worrying
- Want to have an amazing dog you can be proud of
It Doesn’t Have to Stay This Way!
Dog Gone Amazing has helped hundreds of dogs break bad behavior and unleash their true potential. We can help you too!
– Jules Crumley
– Stephanie Stratton
– Jeni S.
– Christine Silveira
Thank you all! Josh and Nikki
– Whitney, Josh + Dylan
WHY CHOOSE DGA?
We believe that every dog deserves a chance to learn and to live and we know that every dog has the potential to be AMAZING. We don’t just train dogs empty obedience commands but instead teach them to make good choices on their own, to be able to access a calm state of mind and to live harmoniously with their family. When the proper tools and guidance are in place you start to see the incredible transformation and develop a bond with your dog that you never thought possible.
YOUR 5-STEP D.I.Y. GUIDE
TEACH YOUR DOG TO WALK NICELY ON A LEASH
DOG TRAINING BLOG
Prepping for your new pup is such an exciting time with puppy training plans, puppy-proofing your home, and shopping for puppy supplies as all part of the fun. Puppy love is a real thing full of joy, giddiness, and, of course, growing pains. Owner and Training...
It’s never too soon or too late to train your dog and address any unwanted behaviors or habits. Whether they’re a puppy or an adult, professional dog training can help.
Here are five ways that our Reno dog boarding can help make the holidays more enjoyable for you and your pup.