Is Bad Behavior BrINGING you down?
- Just won’t listen and doesn’t obey commands
- Has embarrassing habits like jumping up on guests and barking at everything
- Pulls, tugs or bites on the leash during walks
- Growls and nips at people or other animals
- Guards you, toys, food or other things around the house
- Still goes potty inside
- Is destructive and gets into things they shouldn’t
- Shout or repeat yourself a million times with no change
- Get taken on walks regularly by your dog
- Have tried bribing, negotiating and giving them “the look”
- Don’t know what you’re doing wrong
- Wish you could live in peace with your dog
- Want to be able to trust your dog
- Want to enjoy walks and hikes without worrying
- Want to have an amazing dog you can be proud of
It Doesn’t Have to Stay This Way!
Dog Gone Amazing has helped hundreds of dogs break bad behavior and unleash their true potential. We can help you too!
– Jules Crumley
– Stephanie Stratton
– Jeni S.
– Christine Silveira
Thank you all! Josh and Nikki
– Whitney, Josh + Dylan
WHY CHOOSE DGA?
We believe that every dog deserves a chance to learn and to live and we know that every dog has the potential to be AMAZING. We don’t just train dogs empty obedience commands but instead teach them to make good choices on their own, to be able to access a calm state of mind and to live harmoniously with their family. When the proper tools and guidance are in place you start to see the incredible transformation and develop a bond with your dog that you never thought possible.
DOG TRAINING BLOG
BETTER DOG OBEDIENCE They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, but if your dog’s current “tricks” include a bag of bad behaviors, it’s certainly not a philosophy you’ll enjoy following. No matter how much you love your four-legged family member, their bad...
The “come” command – also known as recall – is one of the most important commands you can teach your dog. It is essential both for their safety and your peace of mind. One of the top frustrations we hear from dog owners is "why won't my dog come when called?" For...
https://youtu.be/dv5gNILYRi0 Dog Socialization Vs. Desensitizing When it comes to dog training “lingo” there is one term we hear requested a lot at Dog Gone Amazing - “Dog Socialization.” Admittedly, it’s pretty impressive how many dog owners truly care that their...
Dog Gone Amazing - Training and Boarding Center
700 E. 4th Street #D, Reno, NV 89512
GET IN TOUCH!
Downtown Training & Boarding Center
700 E. 4th Street #D
Reno, NV 89512