Convenient, In-Home Dog Training Program
Help Your Dog Become Fully Trained WITHOUT
Having to Travel or Spend Hours in Lessons
We get it, life is busy and it can be hard to make the time to get your dog trained. Working with a trainer at a facility or outside the home means several hours in research, training sessions, and homework. In addition, training away from home doesn’t address the behaviors that only happen at home.
That’s why we’ve created a completely unique training program that allows you to have a fully-trained dog WITHOUT having to travel or participate in hours of lessons and homework.
Introducing Turnkey Training – a fully customized in-home training program designed for pet parents with busy schedules. With Turnkey Training, our dog trainers come to you. We provide completely customized training for your dog in their environment where we can help correct unwanted behaviors in the home in addition to the foundational training skills they’ll need to become a well-rounded dog.
Traditional Training Programs
- Don’t address behavioral problems that ONLY happen at home
- Requires you to schedule appointments and attend multiple lessons
- Requires you to be able to travel with your dog to a trainer
- Can be hard to follow and creates inconsistent results
Turnkey Training Programs
- Helps your dog be well-behaved inside AND outside of your home
- No scheduling necessary and just 1 hour per month for a follow up lesson
- Does NOT require you to travel. We come to you.
- Easy to follow and creates consistent, lasting results
Get Your Dog Trained While You’re Away
With Turnkey Training, one of our professional dog trainers comes to your home to provide personalized, one-on-one training each week while you’re away or working (although you’re welcome to join us, too).
Here’s How It Works:
Turnkey Training Process
- Evaluation – First, we’ll complete an evaluation and create a training plan specific to the problems you’re seeing and the training goals you have for your dog
- Onboarding – If Turnkey training is a match for your dog’s needs, we’ll enroll them and complete the onboarding process which includes an outline of your dog’s care information, as well as, a Safe Access Plan for your home.
- Weekly Visits – Your personal dog trainer will access your home safely and work one-on-one with your dog for an hour on their training goals each week
- Progress Updates – Your trainer will send you a quick recap video with each session to fill you in on what they worked on and the progress your dog is making
Does NOT include: eCollar training system
(please note that if you decide to NOT move forward with eCollar training, you will not qualify for the DGA membership program to access daycare and boarding)
*Highly unsocialized dogs or dogs with major aggression issues may not qualify if they pose a safety threat to our trainers or other people and animals.
Multiple Dogs In Your Family? Great News!
This program can be used to train multiple dogs for no additional costs. It will take more time, of course, to see progress, but we allow you to split up your training lesson among multiple dogs.
4 Easy Steps To Get Started
Schedule An Evaluation
Click the link to answer a few quick questions and schedule an evaluation.
Complete The Evaluation
We’ll meet with you to learn about your needs and goals and outline a training plan customized to your dog.
Enroll In Turnkey Training
Register your dog and we’ll get scheduled right away for their first session
Enjoy Your Trained Dog
You’ll receive your member welcome kit and graduation certificate to celebrate your dog!
Helping Unleash Your Dog’s True Potential Since 2008
• We’ve Served The Reno Area For Over 10 Years
• Over 1,000 Dogs Trained (And Counting!)
• Local, Woman-Owned Business
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE GUIDE
Teach Your Dog to Walk Nicely On a Leash - Your 5-Step Guide
DOG TRAINING BLOG
How Dog Gone Amazing Helps First Responders and Their Dogs The Dog Gone Amazing team created a special blog post dedicated to the incredible people who are first on the scene to take care of our communities. We could not be more grateful for the individuals who spring...
Decoding Your Dog: How DNA Testing Can Change The Way You Care for Them From the wag of their tail to the shape of their ears, our beloved dogs have unique traits that go back thousands of years. So, if you adopted a dog or looked at your mixed-breed pup and found...
Four Dog Training Myths Debunked: What You Need to Know At Dog Gone Amazing, we’re known for helping owners transform their furry companions into the most well-behaved pups on the block with our dog training methods. But what if we told you that it’s not just the dogs...