TREK & TRAIN 2020 Registration
2020 Trek & Train Program
- 2-hour outdoor adventure hike
- 1-hour focused small group training time (with monthly training calendar overview)
- (2) 1-hour playgroups
- Roam free time on campus
- General health check of lumps, bumps, and sores
- Daily report cards
- Photo and video shares
- Quick Rinse bath (if needed)
- Seasonal activities: Treats, Activities, Themed Photos, Summer Time Pool
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose your program, either a 2-day program or 4-day program
- The initial contract is a 6-month term (continues month-to-month after)
- You will be billed automatically on the same day each month as your sign-up date (e.g. sign-up date 1/22, you will be billed on the 22nd each month)
- Your days will be held and your spot is secure ongoing
- Use one subscription for multiple dogs (e.g. if you have two dogs, one can attend Tuesday and the other Thursday). However, if you want both dogs to attend both days you will need a separate subscription for each.
- Going out of town or won’t be able to attend? Pause your monthly program for up to a month if needed.
LOCK-IN YOUR SPOT NOW!
If you would like to enroll, please complete the form and submit your request. You can apply a deposit ($200/dog) to hold your spot that will be applied to your first month’s payment.
More information will be provided soon outlining The Trek & Train program subscription details. Stay tuned for more details.
PRE-REGISTER & HOLD YOUR SPOT TODAY