CONTACTLESS DOG TRAINING, BOARDING, & DAYCARE
With the abundance of canceled events and closures, you may be concerned that your dog will have to wait to get the training and care they need (and, for some, URGENTLY!) But we have good news. The Dog Gone Amazing team has modified all of our services to provide contactless options. Your dog can still get the services they need and you can have peace-of-mind knowing everyone is protected. Below we have a list of all contactless services, as well as, a detailed review of the additional precautions we’re taking to keep everyone safe.
CONTACTLESS OPTIONS AT DGA:
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Services:
Drive-Up Service – Whether your dog is attending training, boarding, or daycare, we’ll be happy to meet you at your car to either welcome them in or send them back into your loving arms. Simply call us at your arranged drop-off or pick-up time. We’ll send one of our team members out (with a mask on) to come pick them up (please be sure they are leashed) or to bring them to you. We’ll make sure that their collar(s) and leash is completely sanitized before drop-off as well.
Front Door Drop-Off – We can also do a safe exchange through the front door. Simply give us a call at your arranged drop-off or pick-up time to let us know you’re here. We’ll send a team member to meet you at the front door. You can simply open the front door and send them on in where we’ll collect them in the lobby. Or, if you’re picking up, we can pass the sanitized leash to you through the door to retrieve your dog.
Socially Distanced Training Lessons:
Join us safely on campus for socially distanced training lessons. We have a large training facility that allows plenty of space. You can be present for your dog’s training lessons and safely learn and participate from 6 feet away (or more!). If you are able to have a 6ft+ distance at home, our trainers will gladly provide in-home training lessons. We will wear a mask and ask that owners wear a mask also and keep 6ft of distance.
Contactless Board & Train Programs:
Our Board and Train Programs include lessons at completion that offer the same distanced or virtual options above. However, with our contactless drop-off and pick-up service (see below), you can safely drop your dog off for their 10 or 20-day boarding stay so they can complete their training and pick them up without ever entering the building.
WE ARE ALSO TAKING THE FOLLOWING GENERAL PRECAUTIONS:
- Sanitization. We will continue to wipe down all door handles, car door handles, and common area surfaces with every contact using bleach-based disinfectants.
- Sanitizing Belongings – If your dog is joining us for boarding services where we will handle their personal belongings such as collars, bags of food, or toys, we will make sure all items are wiped down and disinfected before pick-up.
- Our team will be wearing the recommended face coverings and continue with social distancing measures.
- All employees receive a temperature check at the beginning of their shift and asked to immediately report any symptoms or potential contact with COVID-19.
- Owners are asked to come alone to lessons or appointments or only arrive with key family members that need training direction.
- Of course, if you feel any symptoms at all, please reschedule your appointment for a later date. Furthermore, if you don’t feel any symptoms but are concerned you may have come into contact with the virus, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you plan to cancel your upcoming training, please don’t stand us up! Call and let us know and we will make sure to get your appointment rescheduled.
- We will require that you sign a health waiver specifically regarding COVID-19.
While we are excited to be able to service our customers, we remain aware of the role we all play in protecting ourselves and our community. We will continue to abide by all guidelines and take the steps necessary to serve you safely.
Thank you for taking note of the precautions above and helping us do our best to serve you and your dogs.
DOG TRAINING BLOG
How Dog Gone Amazing Helps First Responders and Their Dogs The Dog Gone Amazing team created a special blog post dedicated to the incredible people who are first on the scene to take care of our communities. We could not be more grateful for the individuals who spring...
Decoding Your Dog: How DNA Testing Can Change The Way You Care for Them From the wag of their tail to the shape of their ears, our beloved dogs have unique traits that go back thousands of years. So, if you adopted a dog or looked at your mixed-breed pup and found...
Four Dog Training Myths Debunked: What You Need to Know At Dog Gone Amazing, we’re known for helping owners transform their furry companions into the most well-behaved pups on the block with our dog training methods. But what if we told you that it’s not just the dogs...