Not all dogs are the same–they each have different personalities, motivations, quirks and more. When it comes to training, we believe it’s important to meet each dog where they’re at. For years we have worked with dogs at varying learning levels, breeds, behavior challenges and more. Our team has always been focused on finding the right communication techniques to help dogs and their families.
In-home dog training gives us the opportunity to reach dogs right where they’re at, literally. We can now bring the same top-level instruction we offer at our education center directly to the homes of our customers. It’s a convenient and easy way to help your dog learn better manners and obedience without traveling away from home. This makes an excellent option for dog owners who are unable to travel or for owners who want to address bad dog behaviors right where they happen most.
IN-HOME DOG TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR:
- • Stopping embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching and whining at the door.
- • Running away or darting out the door.
- • Behavioral issues such as aggression towards people or other animals at home.
- • Teaching dogs to happily go on walks without tugging or pulling on the leash.
- • Setting off-limit areas in and around the home.
- • Addressing specific unwanted behaviors that happen only at home.
- • Learning to hike off-leash – we’ll join you and your dog on the trail for training!
Our professional dog trainers are some of the best in the Reno and Sparks area (you can learn more about our team here). We will travel within 25 miles of our dog training center in Reno and provide dog training in one-hour lessons on three separate days. This gives your dog an opportunity to focus on the task at hand and you the chance to work with them on the skills they learn in each lesson. Over the course of three lessons, we will help your dog focus on their most immediate needs and then build up to other skills as well.
If in-home dog training sounds like a good match for you and your dog, please, don’t hesitate to call – 775.800.1011. We’re happy to answer any questions. We also have several other training options that you can learn about on our services page.
Looking for tips and dog training advice in the meantime? Check out our Dog Blog.