In-Home Dog Training
Not all dogs are the same–they each have different personalities, motivations, quirks and more. That’s why, when it comes to training, we believe it’s important to meet each dog where they’re at and, sometimes, that means physically.
With in-home dog training, we bring the same top-level instruction we offer at our education center directly to you. It’s a convenient and easy way to help your dog learn better manners and obedience without traveling away from home.
IN-HOME DOG TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR:
- • Stopping embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching and whining at the door.
- • Running away or darting out the door.
- • Behavioral issues such as aggression towards people or other animals at home.
- • Teaching dogs to happily go on walks without tugging or pulling on the leash.
- • Setting off-limit areas in and around the home.
- • Addressing specific unwanted behaviors that happen only at home.
- • Learning to hike off-leash – we’ll join you and your dog on the trail for training!
(3) 1-hour lessons – $450
The fine print:
• Travel is limited to 25 miles of the Dog Gone Amazing Education Center
• Does not include tools such as leashes and collars